1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colonists Wanted!

Discussion in 'StarForums.net' started by Kade H. Castor, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Kade H. Castor

Kade H. Castor Guest

Uh...
    <::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
    Looking for a new life?
    Wealth?
    Fame?
    Exploration?

<::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

The colonization deed to the frontier world of Auvria has recently changed hands, and a new colonial expedition is being prepped and funded at this moment! Hundreds of thousands of people from all swathes of life go to the frontier worlds to make their fortunes every year, and Auvria is no different! Possessing a vast wealth of geothermal energy, exotic minerals, and a awe inspiring and diverse ecosystem, it could very well be the next jewel of frontier space!

But don't take our word for it, our scouting expedition has already sent back preliminary data regarding the planet!

[-----------------------------------------------]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Simply by submitting an application, you can reserve your spot on next colony ship heading to Auvria! Act fast, because only a limited number of colonists will be permitted on the first expedition, due to budgetary constraints!

Please note that preferential treatment will be given to applicants who have medical training, are versed in legal security, possess degrees or skills in various scientific fields, and mechanics/electricians/engineers.

The template for the application is as follows:

Full name:
    Proficient Skills:
    Reason for joining the expedition:

Those who make it past the application process will be granted an interview with colony deed owner [INSERT_NAME], at a time of their choosing.

From everyone down at the Omni-Tech Bureau of Colonization, we thank you for examining this ad-template!

Alright, so for the past month or two I've been working on this planet. It's built, furnished, and filled with unique goodies. I could theoretically launch the planet now and just let people explore to their hearts content, but that's less fun. What I'm GOING to do, is gather a finite number of players and throw them on Auvria first in an introductory event.

Thus far, aside from extremely helpful advice from some people regarding technical problems (thx reco, raindrops, etc), I have built this entire planet from scratch on my own. While thats fine when all you're doing is building stuff, running an event on your own is a different matter entirely. To be blunt, I need qualified help to actually pull off this event in a satisfactory way. While I plan on running the event regardless when I get enough colonists, it would help TREMENDOUSLY to have some other people acting as NPCs and game masters.

So yeah, the TL : DR version is-- Hit me up on discord (Diehard) if you want to help run the event.

Oh, and it'd be preferable to have applications be posted to me (diehard) in a DM on discord, thanks.

2. Kade H. Castor

Kade H. Castor Guest

Uh...
    OOC Announcement!

The colony event will take place this Saturday at 6:00 PM EST

If anyone can't be there for it, be sure to let me know in advance. If there's a more convenient time that you think the event should occur at, and a majority of the other event participants agree with you, I'll reschedule.

Good luck!