1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IC New Berkhaut Bulletin Board

Discussion in 'Ttha' started by Tacoburger, May 8, 2017.

1. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

[​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BULLETIN BOARD
    A board for displaying notices

The bulletin board is a way for all locals and outsiders to post information that might not otherwise be seen normally. Starnet is a rather foreign thing to most people on the planet and has only most recently been revealed to them. Any sort of internet is also quite faction dependent, so the bulletin board is here to provide those who need people for jobs, or want to get their business off the ground with some public listings that will be seen by anyone passing by on their way to the main city.

The board comes with a public computer with digital display that allows anyone who wants to post their information to a localized computing network so others can view something that might otherwise require complex images or code. However, you can post paper documents on the board as well.

There is no format, and anything goes. Local militia will judge anything they deem unfit for the public bulletin and remove it post haste. Have at it.

2. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach Guest

OmegaArmsad.
    Added to the flyer would be this.
    Dear leaders of the planet Ttha, and settlement of New Berkhaut.
    Some of you may know me, others may not.
    I am Omega, CEO of Omega Armaments. I come with a request, to sell my arms freely from a roaming caravan. I hope to sell arms to natives and outsiders alike who'd take my business. I do not want any problems with anyone, nor despite my sales get involved with any feuds.
    My Caravan would consist of an APC, or Armored Personal Carrier, A 7.62 Mini-turret on top of the APC, a bodyguard drone, and those who I hired if I do to aid me.
    These only are there to protect me in case there is unwanted violence forced upon me. I am only a mere merchant trying to peddle his wares just like any other.
    Please contact me either through my email OmegaArm1@Starmail.com
    Or through instant message.
    - Omega

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
  3. Aiko

Aiko The Coolest Cat

It appears someone may not have approved of this particular advertisement, as within hours of its posting ... it disappeared! Some locals report hearing a rather frantic, awkward screeching sound fading down toward the Oukan districts moments after it's supposed removal.

4. Tacoburger

The board has a small poster requesting outside mercenary assistance for an upcoming job. It appears the militia have stamped their official name on the side.

To any outsiders willing to try their hand at local justice, us 'law enforcement' require a bit of help. If you want to toss yourself into a potentially dangerous slaver ring bust, more information will be available when we meet, today, or whenever we can meet. Bring your gear.
    -Guy

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2017
  5. Spice

Spice Optimist

University Student
    Two jobs by the same poster were uploaded on the local digital network in quick succession:

Carpenter wanted,
    Someone with enough know-how to reinforce a front door to deter would-be home invaders from trying to smash it down would be appreciated. Pay will be provided for the materials and for the labor.

Prescription order,
    If anyone has access to or the capacity to produce the mild stimulant known as adderall, I need to refill a prescription. I have money for the prescription, and somewhere between 20-30 mg per tablet is preferred.

If you are interested in either of these opportunities, contact <NotALackey> ((Optimism)) on StarNet, and we can arrange a meeting to discuss details and payment.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
  6. Tacoburger

Another piece of parchment is hastily taped to the bulletin board, the ink dotted on equally as haphazardly as the paper it was written on.

Help is needed for an upcoming job. More slaver remnants have started causing trouble for AFIF humanitarian aid convoys giving much needed medicine to villages affected by Dijean Fever. Strong and able-bodied individuals are requested to arrive at high noon tomorrow (8pm eastern standard time, 5/14) with their gear in tow. Expect hostiles and danger afoot.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2017
    2 people like this.
  7. Tacoburger

Looks like another piece of paper from the Militia.

Last job that was cancelled came back up. This time, it seems we underestimated the strength of the slavers. We're going to need more than just a few strong and able-bodied individuals. It'll take some prep time to get a convoy out, and not only that, but the slavers control the skies with anti-air guns, according to reconnaissance missions. AFIF can't deploy relief supplies without a land based endeavor. We need to organize an excursion into slaver controlled territory to deliver some medicine to a village near the river Dijean. Slavers are expected to be heavily armed, but we're not sure how armed.

Trigger happy outsiders are not advised to come, as the threat of indirect civilian casualties could occur with indiscriminate killing. Caution when firing for those who do come is encouraged, but if faced with overwhelming odds, the ROE is to kill 'em all and capture only injured. Arrive timely at the Militia HQ in three days at around high noon as you did for the last job before it was cancelled. (8pm eastern standard time, 5/19)

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2017
    2 people like this.
  8. Redwilt

Redwilt I like me better when I'm with you.

Part-Time Relocation Researcher, Full-time Loser
    ( Dunno if this is allowed )

A piece of paper would be placed on the bulletin board. Aside from what's written on it in pen, there is also a contact phone number.
    (Hit me on Discord)

"I cook. Looking for work."
    - N

9. Diehardpatriot

Diehardpatriot Guest

A slightly worn piece of paper is stapled to the bulletin board as neatly as possible!

To anyone reading this, Kade Castor of the Camp Castor Homestead on lake Kji is in need of assistance!

The island Homestead on lake Kji known as Camp Castor has recently been attacked by both Sayaab and Drowned raiders and is in urgent need of individuals willing to help fend off these aggressors! While there's no set reward for rendering assistance, one could be negotiated in return for services and supplies that could help to stop or repel the attacks on the island.

If you're willing to donate manpower, supplies, or fortifications, come seek Kade Castor or any of his associates.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2017
  10. Tacoburger

Looks like yet another piece of paper from the Militia.

Lets cut to the chase. We need help again. This time: Bring more guns. Pay is the same, since we didn't pay last time. Expect heavier resistance.

Meet at the HQ. Same place as last time. Gear up, prepare to leave immediately. No detours, no delays.

(8pm eastern standard time, 5/26)

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2017
  11. Tacoburger

A new piece of paper from someone else.

At the reward of eighty thousand Bahtli credits, the enemy of the Sjetchen who calls them self Pokla, must be put down or brought to justice.
    Dead or Alive. Bring their body as proof of the deed. Be wary of pretenders. Pokla is extremely dangerous, and utilizes nonlethal take-down methods. They will see you before you see them. Their typical load-out ranges from a sniper rifle to traps set up in the area they are in. Do not underestimate them.

They were last seen fleeing down the Dijean river south, in an amphibicar, about two hundred kilometers north of New Berkhaut.

An image is attached to the wanted poster.
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  12. Username

Username "Special Snowflake" On Discord

Job
    A small piece of paper is posted up.

Musician looking for work . . . Lonelymusician582@starmail (PM me on discord if you want to contact them)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2017
  13. Tacoburger

An addition was made to the Wanted Poster for Pokla.

The bounty for Pokla has increased from 80,00 to 120,000 bahtli credits. He has destroyed valuable Sjetchen trade routes with his clan of misfits, and must be brought to justice. Death is the only acceptable outcome now.

14. TrashHound

TrashHound GR

Dumpster Diver
    A simple, short message tacked to the board on bright paper with big, bold, attention-grabbing letters

Looking for suppliers willing to export food and medicine for a small community of people. Contact <OU> on the Starnet-messenger or send an email to SrsBizniz@Starmail.net (lil ol' TrashHound on the discord) for offers and information.

15. Tsunomics

Tsunomics Guest

Its so small n' cute :0

16. Tacoburger

An addition was made to the Wanted Poster for Pokla.

The bounty has been increased to 150,000 Bahtli Credits.

17. raindrops

raindrops Guest

The message is written on a sheet of printer paper in blue marker. The marks look hasty, and the message is written twice, first in common, then in Tthatian common.

ABLE BODIED PERSON(S) NEEDED TO GATHER SAMPLES FOR RESEARCH. THERE WILL BE COMPENSATION. GO TO WAREHOUSE IN EAST DISTRICT FOR MORE INFO.

(PM @raindrops#1261 on discord if you're interested in a quest)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  18. Diehardpatriot

Diehardpatriot Guest

The following message is printed out with a nice fancy looking border, attached to the notice board with some duct tape.

Castor & Co. will be holding a donation drive to help gather relief supplies to assist the displaced on Lake Kji. Those wishing to assist are encouraged to provide nonperishable food-stuffs, water, blankets, and other necessities. Those who want to assist with handing out these supplies should talk to Kade Castor. The drive can be found next to the notice board. If there isn't an attendant, inquire within the Castor & Co. office up the stairs to your right.