1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private property in The Undertown

Discussion in 'UR I-b, Smugglers Cove' started by EvDo, Feb 2, 2018.

1. EvDo

EvDo Unrecognized God on the forum

Good man
    //>About how
    It's simple: you choose the place where you want to build your hut. Then you PM me (Discord @EvDo), whether it is possible to build here. If approval is received, build (want to build new district, just ask). Construction rules are also simple. This place lives on garbage, and your building must match the general style. At least the exterior. If you want to build on the surface... Still not worth it - the local weather is just disgusting. Either come up with a good reason and history of construction on the surface of the moon. Also I ask you not to build any secret bases of Miniknog, hidden Avian temples or research centers of USCM. This is meaningless in this place.

So, the form of the request is:
    • Owner name (Char)
    • Short description
    • Screenshot with place to build
    After you have built your home (or what you built there), we create a post in this thread in the form:
    • Screenshot of your building
    • Owner name (char)
    • Short discription (and where players can see your construction)
    • Features (secret locks, security cameras, micro-farms, etc.)
    • Is the place open to visit or not

2. EvDo

EvDo Unrecognized God on the forum

Good man
    As an example I represent my construction:

[​IMG]
    • Nirtanty
    • The house is located in the The Sump, if you go to the right immediately after entering the flimsy suspension bridge, which passes into the old technical corridor, at the end of which you can see the protective door. This door is designed to store dangerous erchius, the same being a strong protection of the tenant. At the bottom of the door is a high-power searchlight, blinding a potential guest. At the entrance is an old weapons scale, with a small amount of weapons and a roughly welded ladder leading to the miner's hatch. The living room is furnished from the ship's cladding. The ceilings are held by metal beams. The boiler is installed in the dining room and heats all house with a system of pipes, solid concentrates are used as fuel. The ventilation system operates from a common air purification system. The house is in excellent condition, thanks to the owner
    • Triple protective lock, the door with protection against explosions, the searchlight is protected by a bulletproof cover.
    • The place is closed for any visit, as the owner don't like guests

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  3. Ultimat3Wingman

Ultimat3Wingman "Come Fly With Me!"

Sales Associate
    [​IMG]

Ricardo

Just below the lovely building with the pink neon sign that screams "GIRLS", is Ricardo's little hideout. Any visitors can spot a rusty, metal door in the distance if they happened to be swinging by to try their luck with the girls upstairs. The hideout only consists of two rooms, the top one being Ricardo's business room. Any gatherings/meetings that need to be behind doors happen here, as well as any goods ready for sale will be stored over in those two crates at the end of the room. The bottom room would be where Ricardo sleeps and keeps track of his business deals with his PC. The green lamp helps Ricardo sleep if he decides to not bring any of the local gals that night. The heater by the door helps keep the temperature at a comfortable setting.

The door has a bunch of locks on it, and there's a peep hole on the door so he can look out and see who's knocking on his door.

You may knock on the front door to say hi, or if you're feeling froggy... if Ricardo is home he'll come to check and see who's knocking. Doesn't mean he'll open the door though.

EvDo likes this.